Wednesday, April 27, 2005

wins, losses, creepy men

OK, I had 4 1/2 days off but I didn't get much done...but it was nice to relax and sleep a lot. I haven't been outside at all other than to take the trash out!! Ahhhh!!! I think this gloomy weather isn't helping either. Meanwhile, my friend is on a cruise on his way to Mexico. Grrrrrr

I've been waiting for a letter and a package to arrive from Japan, and it has been over two months and I still haven't gotten them. どうしよう・・・

I just found out that there's going to be a pool tournament tonight, too. I didn't finish my reading for tomorrow!!! Ahhhh!!! I think I'm gonna give it a try...hey this blog would be a good way to keep track of my wins/losses and creepy men. Yes, that's right, creepy men...and strange women, too. Hopefully I'll have interesting stories to tell. I haven't figured out how to post pictures on this site. I think I have to upload it on another site and make a link to it. Eventually I'll get to that...

No comments: