
This picture was taken a few months ago at a bar where I go play in a weekly 8-ball tournament on a fairly regular basis. I also play on their league team. Yes, it's....Brad Pitt!!! Believe it not, he came in on a Saturday night with a couple people for about 10-15 minutes. This bar is small and cozy, but it's no hip bar, so we were all shocked to hear that he came. We don't know who this girl is, but she managed to ask him to take a picture with her. The woman in the background is the bartender who gave me a copy of this picture.
I'm not a big Brad Pitt fan, but boy, my friends and I were sooooooooooo excited when we heard about this. Out of everyone that plays at this bar, the bartender was the only person who was there in the bar with him. We went on and on talking about him, from how tall he is to the chair he sat on...Brad, you were supposed to come on a Friday so we could take a piture together. According to the bartender, he told her that he will come to this bar again...
No comments:
Post a Comment