
I got my new digital camera today. I found an excellent deal online and got a Sony DSC-P100. I happened to be at Best Buy today and saw some really nice cameras and I thought maybe I should have done more research, because I don't necessarily like the rectangular look. I don't think I could have found a better deal, so I'm still very happy with my new camera. Now I must cash in Vegas.
I decided to take a picture and post it on my blog today to celebrate the arrival of my new camera. I don't know anything about taking pictures of cues, so this was the best I could do. This is my weapon. It's a Pechauer p19. A lot of people think it's Schon. I've met two people who had the same cue, although I was the only one with a leather wrap. ha! One was a guy, and the other was a girl. This girl actually had the same break cue as well! We both had a black Cuetec Jump/Break cue. I like the clean look of my Pechauer, and it's also very light (17 oz.). Many people are in this area are totally into custom cues and don't like production cues (although Pechauers are supposed to be semi-custom cues) but I've gotten compliments for this cue.
Hopefully I'll return from my Vegas trip with lots of interesting pictures. I'm still learning how to use this camera, because for such a tiny little thing, it's got so many functions and I don't understand them all even after the tutorial on a CD-ROM that came with the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment