Since before my graduation, I've been trying to find a job. I've had no luck so far, but I finally got an interview. Maybe I shouldn't be posting this, because if I don't get the job, it'll be kinda embarassing. In either case, I wasn't even getting a response from any of the places I applied to, so this is something I could really feel good about. I haven't been feeling very well since last Sunday, so I should try to rest real good over the weekend and get ready for it.
Tonight, I played in the weekly handicapped 9ball tournament...won 1 lost 1...I didn' t play bad but apparently not so well either :(
Ok...I thought I'd write something since I haven't updated my blog in a few days...but I'm running out of ideas. ciao for now.
Oh, before I go...check out this link: http://toccionline.funnyflash.com/details.php?id=166&.
I can't stop playing this game....
No comments:
Post a Comment