As Hell Mel called it...it was IHOP, aka International House of Pool night at my place tonight. My roommate invited an old friend of his (I know him as well) and we decided to invite a few other people. She called it "International" because we had Japanese, Chinese American, African American, and a British person all in one house. We also invited an country singer white guy and a Vietnamese/Korean girl, (and I think another Asian girl) but they weren't able to make it tonight.
If all the Asian girls came, it would have been the new generation Joy Luck Club.
As I said earlier, we had an interesting mix of people tonight. It tends to happen a lot in pool. Pool (I'm sure it happens in other sports/activities as well) brings people of all kinds of race, ethnicity, age, and careers.
Mel made potato au gratin. mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Food and pool. What else do you need?
No comments:
Post a Comment