It's been very hot here in LA...I'm sure it's nothing compared to Japan or other places that are humid, but it's pretty bad over here, too. I think the sun just really heats up the air. It's cooler to keep the windows closed to keep the cooler air in. Also, there is no air conditioning in my office!!! I think they're working on that, and we have AC other parts of the building, but just not in the staff room.
I have no energy to go work out this week because of the heat. I really want to, but I gotta take things slow since it's only the first week at work. I learned something really cool today, though. When wiping windows, use newspapers (and Windex) instead of paper towel or rags...you won't get any streaks!!!! I didn't know that until today. That's my Martha Stewart moment of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment