Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nose Bleed Streak

Today in TKD, I jammed my finger. I got kicked on my hand and the finger kind of got pushed up into my knuckle. I don't think I've ever actually had a jammed finger. I've been hit before but the pain never lasted this long. It's hurting as I'm typing this...ouch. It's swollen a little but it's hardly noticeable. Can you tell which finger it is? My knuckle is bruised...It's kinda upsetting because I think I was a little tougher before >:(

I've actually never had a bloody nose. I think some people are more prone to it than others...You know how some people just get a bloody nose for no reason? or when they're feeling hot, eating too much chocolate, etc. It's never happened to me in my life. Kind of like Jerry Seinfeld's vomit streak.

2 comments:

ニューヨーク在住日本版パンダ said...

昨日言うの忘れた・・・突き指した指をですね、引っ張っておきな・・・そうすると治るの早いから。

herbli said...

Ouchie! It didn't look that bad from the pic but if it still hurts when you're typing... How is it feeling now?