Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Malibu Creek State Park


Today's hike was at the Malibu Creek State Park. It was raining in LA when we left, but the sun came out when we go to the park. We hiked along the creek and eventually ended up in this rocky area with water (I'm sure there's a name for it!!) There were kids about maybe 10-11 years old wearing swimming trunks ready to go into the water...The water was ice cold!!! The trails were definitely better than Griffith Park...does not feel as "man-made." Oh yeah, we were guessing that the sign on the 3rd picture was the name of the trail...because it actually kinda stunk. I think the odor was coming from the porter potty. On our way back on this trail, we saw a man (with his little girl) doing #1 along the trail. He was pulling his shorts up right as we walked by...I mean, I understand this is part of hiking, but WHY NOT GO BEHIND THE BUSHES????

No comments: