Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Working Late

It's hard to come home on time from work, especially during 1-10 shift. Today I went to a TV taping with the kids. The show was a sitcom called "Rodney." I expected it to be PG (appropriate for our kids), but the today's episode was about CONDOMS. I guess that's why they enjoyed it so much more than last week's TV taping. Staff should have done some research beforehand because this guy actually sings a song about his penis.

There was an MC who would entertain the crowd during scene changes. He told all kinds of jokes, juggled apples, put a chair on his chin, etc. At one point he put ping-pong balls in his mouth and juggled them by blowing them out and catching them with his mouth. It was actually quite amazing. He pointed at me and acted all flirty (as a joke, of course) and the kids got a kick out of that...He even crawled toward me over the seats.

Anyway, the taping went overtime and I got back at 11:40...

No comments: