Sunday, January 15, 2006

Motorcycle Ride

My roommate invited a bunch of league players to our house today to play pool, watch football, etc. One of his teammates came on his motorcycle (in fact, he doesn't own a car). I saw him on Wednesday and offered to take me out for a ride. He asked me again today and everyone told me that I got to try it at least once in my lifetime. So I got on his Harley behind him and went for a ride around the block. It was fun! Such a short ride though...I guess I was actually up for a longer ride once I got on the motorcycle. It was very cold and windy today, so we kept it short. He offered to take me on a longer ride when it gets warmer. :)

1 comment:

Searcher said...

Was it a Harley? I don't know, riding a motorcycle with people that I am not familiar with or even if with friends I think would be kinda awkward for me due to the intimate posture you have to be in while on that thing. I guess I am just a bit more reserved :) So you getting a bike soon?