Day 2 of the competition class...we had a total of 5 people. We rotated and sparred each other for about 50 minutes. I was obviously the shortest/smallest one, but I actually did OK.
There were two women and three men. We went very light so none of us would get injured. There was an even bigger guy today than on Monday. This guy was 6'5", 250 lb! Ahh!! It was frustrating in the beginning because I couldn't get my foot on him at all. Even if he went lightly, it hurt like crazy when his toes would brush against my thighs (I heard his shoe size is 16!!!). I managed it well later on when I was able to get close and inside his circle most of the time so that he could not kick me but I was able to score on him.
I have a feeling I'll fall asleep real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment