When the tournament director took the keys to open up a bar table when a ball got stuck inside, I noticed that he had an unusual keychain. It looked like a shaft (of a cue) that was only about 7 inches from the tip. I asked him where he got it and he told me he made it himself. I gave him a tip that I was never gonna use and asked him to make one for me (a shorter one) next time he comes across a broken house cue. The picture above is the finished product. It's so cute!!! I think he should make a bunch and sell them.
I've been too busy to blog so I'm hiding it. I might put it back up when and if I start blogging again. Goodbye!
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Custom Made Cue
When the tournament director took the keys to open up a bar table when a ball got stuck inside, I noticed that he had an unusual keychain. It looked like a shaft (of a cue) that was only about 7 inches from the tip. I asked him where he got it and he told me he made it himself. I gave him a tip that I was never gonna use and asked him to make one for me (a shorter one) next time he comes across a broken house cue. The picture above is the finished product. It's so cute!!! I think he should make a bunch and sell them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment