My Co-worker went to Japan for a few days just to spend a few days with her family for New Years. In that short amount of time, she went out and got us a few interest things.I'm guessing she thought that our office is very cold. She first showed me a pair of leg warmers. Then she told me to feel free to take a few pairs of socks. They're the kind that has individual toes. I didn't really care for them but they were super cute so I couldn't resist.
I remembered a conversation I had with an American friend of mine who's been living in Japan for the last few years. She couldn't understand how the Japanese could come up with so many gadgets (I'm sure legwarmers aren't Japanese invention) to keep them warm during the winter time, but they can't figure out how to economically and efficiently heat the rooms! Well, I'm trying out the socks right now but they're not really warm.
They actually feel kind of weird. It's weird having stuff between my toes. I feel like I have my toes open all the time. My boss told me that these socks are supposed to be good for my feet because it'll absorbe sweat. ...I don't have sweaty feet, though...
Notice that my toes are actually too short for these socks!! Are my little toes unusually small??? I have this problem with gloves and can never get them here unless they're the stretchy kind. I guess it makes sense that my toes are short, too?
I'm afraid to wear these when I go out because they might annoy me too much. Too bad cuz they're cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment