Saturday, December 08, 2007

AdSense

Before I write about my trip to Japan, I want to point out something about AdSense. I decided to sign up for this and put advertisement on my blog a while ago not really expecting any profit but because I just figured it can't hurt. It's not really doing any harm, but I wonder how they're coming up with some of the advertisements.

I think the way it works is that they take key words from my blog and put up relevant ads. But seriously, when did I write about "Beautiful Belarus Girls," "Military Women," or "Men's Underwear," or anything close to these? OK there are more..."Fly Naked Collection" and "Gay Massage Directory." How!? and I realize that by writing about this, I am increasing the chance of getting more, maybe worse advertisements.

Ok I guess it has something to do with the stinky men and the weird girls I wrote about a few days ago. I don't think clean underwear would help them. What they need is mouthwash. I don't know what makes them think my readers would be interested in men's underwear and gay massage. If you are, by all means...click on those darn things.

Anyways...

On my way to Kyoto, we encountered Man-in Densha. No, not man in train. Just crowded. Really packed. At first it wasn't as packed, but enough so that I had to stand in the middle with nothing to hold onto. I had to strategically place my feet so I don't fall over. Some people do this and manage to nap a little on their way home. Amazing! Then more people came, and we were crammed like sardines except standing up. I think I'd rather be stuck in traffic in LA.

I forgot what else I was going to write about. I'll try again next time.

No comments: