Let's see if I can squeeze in my last blog entry of the year...
I guess it's been two weeks since I've been back from Japan, but it feels like a whole month.
I had plans for tonight but we had to cancel at the last minute. Now that I have time to sit down and reflect on things, I don't know what to write. I read everything I wrote in the past year, and I'd have to say that most of them are quite stupid. I should write more about my trip to Japan, but that'll have to wait till when I have more free time...
My throat hurts and I just took some advil for my headache. I'm kinda glad I'm home. Sign of old age?
I can't come up with anything clever to write. I think it means that I should not think and move on to 2008.
Happy New Year
No comments:
Post a Comment