Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Unhealthiest Drink



Check out this Heath Shake's nutritional information.

Whopping 2310 calories!!!!

Yes, great source of calcium (120%), but everything else is deadly.
166% total fat, 320% saturated fat, 98% cholesterol, 101% carbohydrates, etc...

My boss read about this on Yahoo one day. He immediately thought of me and my coworkers and some of us tried it yesterday during our meeting. Most of us could not drink more than about a third of the cup....so about 700 calories???

I could feel myself having a sugar rush. I could barely take sips because it's so rich and heavy. During dinner time, I was not hungry for dinner. As I was running group session yesterday, I could feel my heart pounding hard and fast (and I was not nervous). By bedtime, I was crashing - head and body aches!!

This is a scary drink!!!!!

Next week's menu is chili burger from Carl's Jr., Oki Dog's giant burrito, with Large Heath Shake, and one more item. They want to try 4000 calories in one meal.

Ewww

1 comment:

Byronism said...

yummy.