the Internet is a scary place.
A few people told me that they googled my name online to my find phone number or e-mail address. I've done that myself to see what was out there about me. Just today, a client told me she looked me up and found a totally wrong e-mail address. I got curious and I decided to search myself online again.
I found a few of the same things. Pool websites and research related articles/websites from when I was still in school. Then I found one shocking website. I'm not going to put it here because it has way more information than people need to know.
This website had my full name, and my past 8 cities that I have lived in. If you pay money, you can find out exactly where I lived. This dated back to my address in high school!
Not only that, it had my age and my parents' names and ages!!! Who the hell needs this information??
On a lighter note, I found out that I'm listed on the Internet Movie Database website (IMDb) as an actress! I was an extra on a movie a few years ago and I was included on the list as a "rich spectator."
2 comments:
Plum Grove Junior High?!?!?
I should google your, too.
Post a Comment