Thursday, October 01, 2009

Trash

One of my pet peeves is seeing people throw things out of their cars. I literally feel like picking them up and throwing them back in their cars. Don't they realize that it could hit my car??? So self-centered.

Most of the time I see people tossing their cigarettes. This royally pisses me off but there's not much I can do.

Lately I've seen some weird things being thrown out, though. Today, this woman tossed a piece of tissue. I couldn't believe it. She better not have just wiped her nose with it!!!! It's freaking coming my way!!!!

The other day, I saw a woman throwing out a small stick looking things. I thought they were cigarettes at first but they weren't. They were bones from her chicken wings!!!!! She kept tossing them out as she ate each one. WTF!!!!!

Freaking slobs.

2 comments:

Byronism said...

I have a confession to make about throwing trash out of the window. I won't post it because I'd sound like an ass. Next time we talk, I'll tell you.

Hiroko said...

Hmm...trying to guess what you throw out the window...