This is the 400th post.
I'm really tired but before I go to bed I wanted to write about my scary dream I had this morning. Maybe this is a bad idea because I'm really scared that I'll dream a sequel tonight.
What I remember about the dream are bits and pieces of it, and there might have been more people involved than I remember. I just remember the eerie feeling and how it made me think about my future.
The dream was basically about me killing someone. Not sure who, or whether it was a male or female. I didn't actually see the person die, but I caused this person to die unintentionally. Because of that many people tried to help me out.
I'm in this weird hiding place that looked like an abandoned building. There were big windows and the walls were all concrete (cracked). My coworker shows up to tell me that he took care of the body with the help of a girl. This girl happened to be someone I only know through Facebook because she leaves comments on many of our mutual friends' status updates, etc. In the dream, I'm thinking, you know her too? Anyways, she supposedly helped him burn the body or something like that.
My coworker hands me a small button that was on the victim's shirt and tells me that it has my fingerprint on it. Looking back, it makes no sense for him to bring it back to me. If it has my fingerprints, shouldn't he have destroyed it!? but of course this dream made no logical sense anyway. I hold the button in my hand and start thinking about my future and how I've screwed up everything because of this death. How can I go on living a normal life knowing that someone died because of me? Should I go to the police? What's going to happen to the victim's family and friends? Wouldn't they start looking for him/her?
then I think a few other people show up and I eventually leave the hiding place but I don't remember what happens after this.
No comments:
Post a Comment