I ended up going to the tournament afterall. No kicking for me today because my knees were hurting a little bit. Hopefully it's just the weather, but could be because I'm not used to the mats.
The tournament was a race to 3 on the winners side, race to 2 on the losers side, double elimination, 9-ball...Good turnout for an opening night. Race to 3 was too long, and it would have been past midnight before I got to play my next match, so I left! I don't think I've ever done that before.
No creepy people tonight, but I made a simple mistake during my warm-up game this guy (someone I know) had to come up and re-setup the shot and show me what I did wrong. I think that often times, I realize what I did wrong (and what I was supposed to do) after making that mistake (duh - because whatever I did didn't work), so there is no need for them to come up to tell me the obvious. It's tough being a single female in pool, I tell ya... I've learned to just walk away...hahahahahahahaha
20 days left till BCA!
No comments:
Post a Comment