I read an article about a survey done in Japan on children from preschool to 6th graders on what they want to be when they grow up.
(http://www.dai-ichi-life.co.jp/company/newsrelease/nr0506_f.html)
I probably said something like a school teacher or a pet shop owner.
Notice that in 1998 (girls), SOCIAL WELFARE TIED WITH SCHOOL TEACHER for 9/10 th place! I had no idea as a child that I would be down this road. It's nice that children want a career and look forward to it...because adults can't wait to retire.
I just got a call from my friend who has an extra ticket to the Dodgers' game tomorrow!!!!!!! Yaaaaaay!! I'm not much of a baseball fan, but I'm excited :)
OK, time to go kick...I've been reading a lot of sports news, including the upcoming K-1 MAX. The Japanese fighting shows are much more entertaining than the UFC, in my opinion. The fighters are all kinda trendy, too. Have you noticed their perfectly shaped eyebrows??
No comments:
Post a Comment