
The Dodger's game was a lot of fun. We had great seats, as you can see!!! We were really close to the third base, closer than it looks. I've never had such good seats. I've been to the Cubs game, White Sox game, and 巨人 game. :p Steve and Yasuko, thank you so much!!
巨人といえば、うちの父は巨人ファンです。ヤスコんところもそうだと今日知りました。
During my senior year in college, I spent about a week with a Japanese little league team from Fuchu (武蔵府中). Every year, the Little League World Series is held in Williamsport, PA. I was lucky enough to spend time with them as an interpreter while they had a summer camp in Shavers Creek. It's an experience I'll never forget. These were wonderful children who loved baseball. One really nice thing about little league world series is that these teams are made up of all local children, not a bunch of all-stars from all over the country. I stil have a baseball that they all signed for me :)
I think one of them is playing in high school! Awwww!!!!!
怜大、がんばれ~!!!
Tonight at the game, there were kids, not older than 6 or 7, mimicking the adults and yelling "YOU SUCK!!!!" :(
2 comments:
いいな~いいな~野球いいな~
But anyways, I am an anti-Giants kinda guy who loves the Hanshin Tigers to BEEEEEE da
Concerning baseball, our city got our own new baseball team this year^^
It's something new, but in America, I will always be a Yankees fan!
I lived in Osaka when Hanshin was kicking butt. Wait a minute...where are you from?
When I'm at a baseball game, I like to eat and walk around, but since we had such good seats I didn't do that this time.
Post a Comment