Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dream

I had a very strange dream this morning. I was taken care of someone's pet rabbit. It was very sick, and for some reason, I was responsible for taking it around with me. The rabbit was placed on this metal cart and was lying facing up like it's being disected. I had to drag the cart around everywhere I went. The rabbit was seriously ill/hurt and kept fallng off of the cart and. The rabbit was very small, and it was kind of like a beanie baby. It was soft and frail. I was in a building that looked like a school. I passed by some people I knew. Some of these people were people that I knew a long time ago. They seemed sympathetic but it was still my responsibility to take care of this rabbit. In the end, it started raining, and I stayed in this one room. The rabbit eventually died. I used to go to this website for dream interpretation a lot before. According to this website, it doesn't sound very good (http://www.ifnet.or.jp/~kaji/index1.html). hahahaha .... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yume ne~ konogoro yume minaku natta yo.... tsumaranai otona ni natte shimattan kai?