My dentist recommended that I start using Listerine on a regular basis. I don't really know why (I hope she wasn't suggesting anything), but I figured it would be a good idea, so I bought one several weeks ago. It was sitting by the bathroom sink for a while and I never used it. I guess I'm not used to using mouthwash very often.
One day, the plastic wrapper was broken and I could tell that the mouthwash was used. I figured one of my roommates must have used it...I thought that might happen, because someone else had the same exact kind. I purposely left it away from their bottle so that it won't get mixed up. Mine was new anyway. I actually used Scope earlier that year, and someone started using it back then, too..so I stopped using it.
The strange thing is, that both my Scope and my roommate's Listerine has a little bit left, and the semi-empty bottles are still sitting there...and my new bottle got opened. I finally got a chance to ask my roommates when they were both in the living room with me. They both denied having used it and one of them suggested that I write my name on it. So I did. My mouthwash has my name on it...
The next day, I could tell that someone had used it again!!!! One of my roommates came up to me and told me that her boyfriend didn't know anything about it either.
WHAT'S GOING ON?????????
No comments:
Post a Comment