
My friends and I got there at night in time for dinner. I went out with a group of friends to a Mexican restaurant at Palms. The food was great! Everyone at my table were guacamole lovers, so they ordered tableside guacamole, meaning the waitress makes it fresh at the table. She happened to do it right next to me, and it was all green and mushy and ewwww...gross....
After dinner I went to hit a few balls to get ready for the next day. My coach CAUGHT THE BALLS BEFORE THEY DROPPED IN THE POCKETS. We were being cheap, but it costs $1 per rack...what a rip-off. I felt pretty good. It's too late to worry about it anyway.
*I got this picture from http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/archives-aut02.php
2 comments:
Hey there! Finally visited your blog! cheap coach you got there.. :P I would do it too if no one is looking *wink* *wink* great to hear about the tournaments! very cool to hear some of the play by play.. :) i like to watch pool tournaments, but often they are only on espn2 or something like that.
Keep blogging!
Hi Froggy! Glad you got to see my blog. You should start one, too. Didn't you have a website?
Post a Comment