Last year's 4th of July was a miserable day for me. I'm not going to go into details, but I was home by myself and feeling extremely down. I was invited to a barbecue but I had to cancel earlier that day. No, I wasn't sad because I missed the barbecue...although, that was pretty upsetting, too. hehehehe :) It was nice that I got to do something different today.
Speaking of food, today was the annual Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest. According to FoxSports.com, the defending champion Takeru Kobayashi (he's 27!) won again. He devoured 47 hotdogs....(his record, which is also the world record, is 52 1/2).Here are some pictures from the same website. For more pictures, click on this link.
I didn't know this guy was so buff. If I think he used to be really skinny. He's really ripped now!!! Look at the size of his stomach after eating the hot dogs...!!!!! The 2nd place went to a woman named Sonia Thomas. She ate 37 hot dogs!!!!!!!I'm assuming that I can use these pictures as long as I give credit to the sources...am I right? Am I in trouble?
No comments:
Post a Comment