Saturday, July 16, 2005

The wait is over

I start work on Monday!!! I was hired today at an agency that I had applied to and had talked to but got nowhere with them even though I talked to their HR people. To make the long story short, I networked and my resume got to the right people this time. They liked me, and hired me on the spot!

It's been a month since my graduation, and what a relief to know that the wait is over. I feel like I get to be normal for the first time in a long time. I enjoyed this time off, but it was also very frustrating. I want to say thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions and helped me through this process. Things are starting to look good for me... :)

1 comment:

ニューヨーク在住日本版パンダ said...

ehhhhhhhh iiiiinaaaaaaaaa iiiinaaaaa chooooooo envy! omedetou!