What a day...
Things were fine at work. It was actually quite interesting. Our agency celebrated the Korean/Indian/Pakistani Independence day. It's interesting that they fall on the same day...I don't think the Korean and the Indian/Pakistani Independence had anything to do with each other, though. Koreans celebrate independence from the Japanese occupation, and Indian/Pakistani from the British government.
Then things got very interesting at TKD practice. First, I threw a spinning hook kick and lost balance, and threw my body into someone else's line of kicking and almost got my head knocked off. Then, I was holding the paddle too high (I had to do it quickly) so when my partner kicked it, it went straight into my face. Ouch. Next, we practiced different kinds of falls. My master said to go right, but I heard left, and almost crashed into the guy next to me. Finally, I felt something on my toes, so I looked down, and noticed that my little toe was all bloody. My little toe nail got caught in the mat as I was moving around and fell off. This has happened before, but it's not fun.
I didn't get in a car accident, choke on my sandwich, or fall on the stairs. I hope I make it to tomorrow.
2 comments:
I came from Pandasan's site (can you believe he puts a "san" after his own name?!? 自分は日本人だといつも主張してるけど、どうかな...)
Anyway, sometimes getting through a day safely is the best we can hope for. For me, it's usually making it through the day without saying something stupid....
Hey, life is a bitch... but you get through it somehow, 俺の場合違うけどーー;
Post a Comment