Buwahahahahahaha. maybe it's an abbreviation of 使用がねィ? hahahhahaha. If you saw my earlier post on the Bomb on Xanga, you'd see similar comments as well as the one you received--yes, little has changed in 60 years. But I post it anyway, fully expecting comments like that. I have lots of Korean and Chinese readers who are pretty civil most of the time. I'm particularly into it because I'm a 原爆二世 or 被爆者二世 or whatever you call it.
2 comments:
Buwahahahahahaha. maybe it's an abbreviation of 使用がねィ? hahahhahaha. If you saw my earlier post on the Bomb on Xanga, you'd see similar comments as well as the one you received--yes, little has changed in 60 years. But I post it anyway, fully expecting comments like that. I have lots of Korean and Chinese readers who are pretty civil most of the time. I'm particularly into it because I'm a 原爆二世 or 被爆者二世 or whatever you call it.
俺がそのナンバープレート必要だ~~~!!!しょうがね~~って言って走り回りたいな。
Post a Comment