I had a disturbing dream this morning. I had to wake up to do something and I went back to sleep, and that's when I had this dream...
I can't share every detail because it gets too personal...and I forgot some of it already...but I like keeping a record of my dreams, so here it goes.
It looked like I was in the woods. It was dark and the air was moist. It felt like there was a swamp nearby or something like that. The ground I was walking on felt wet, but it wasn't wet dirt. It looked like I was walking on a big fishtank, but there was dirt on the ground, and the clear water was showing between the gaps. In the water, I could see big goldfish and koi fish swimming. I walked very carefully so that I don't step on the fish. Some of them were very big. Some were bright gold and some were white.
Then the scene changes and I'm in a room with a guy and small children.
I felt really low about myself. I saw the kids talking to the guy and I felt just awful. Then these men came in, and the guy introduced me to them. During the whole interaction, I'm feeling very out of place. I felt angry and sad about the way I was being treated. I was ashamed for putting myself in that situation.
Dreams really capture the deepest thoughts and feelings well and this dream makes perfect sense to me, although I don't like it and I don't want to admit to my feelings. Actually, it's not all that bad, because I think it shows my fears about my past and the future. I woke up feeling terrible, and I hope that I can process this and move on.....
No comments:
Post a Comment