Since yesterday, I received 5-6 phone calls from an 760 area code number. I guess it's supposed to be San Diego (Verizon guy told me Palm Springs). I don't really know anyone in San Diego that would be calling me...When I pick up, it hangs up right away, or it's not even connected in the first place (?). When I call the number back, it's busy. It doesn't sound like fax either. What's going on??? Verizon guy also said that these calls came from a landline...???????????????? It's very annoying. Please stop.
I got the same call again today (8/10). This time, however, the call got through. It was an automated message for a promotion of some sort of resort down in Palm Springs. I took down the 800 number and called the immediately to complain. They took my info to take me off of their phone list. Grrrr!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Wankiri jyanai~ ore mo ichido sonna koto attan dakedo ne, i left a message on the answering machine and said that ill contact the police if the person calls again. Call when he/she is not calling, then youll get an answering machine most likely
Post a Comment