Thursday, September 15, 2005

are they blind or...

As some of you may know, I am a social worker fresh out of graduate school. I'm in the process of registering with the board to start counting hours of supervised work experience for licensing. I sent the application about a month ago, and I've been waiting to hear from them (it generally takes 1-2 months).

I got a letter in the mail from the board today stating that my application is on hold because the transcript does not show the degree title. I sent the freaking OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT. What else can I send???? It says "Master's degree," "Social Welfare," "passed comprehensive exam," and "Advanced to Candidacy." What else do you need???? I guess they're looking for that exact statement??? Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! Frustrating.

I saw the movie "Sideways" yesterday. It was an OK movie for me. It had some funny and deep moments, but overall, I think I got annoyed with the wine tasting, constant drinking, and the intoxication. I like tasty things, too, but they just got too snooty for me. If they went on a steak eating trip, I would have been more interested. Sandra Oh was good, though. She beat the crap out of that guy and rides off on her motorcycle crying. hahahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Google feature sorts through blogs
Google Inc. introduced a search engine Wednesday devoted to scanning blogs, the increasingly popular online journals that allow users to easily and frequently sound off about everything from politics to dating ...
Hey, you have an outstanding blog here! I will certainly bookmark your site ! I have a top health products reviewed site. It definitely addresses a lot that tallies with top health products reviewed subjects. If you have got the time, your are welcome to come and check it out.

ニューヨーク在住日本版パンダ said...

なんじゃこの上の奴?スパム?