I went to Ralphs (grocery store) today to pick up a salad for lunch. On my way back to my car, a nice Mercedez Benz pulled up in front of me (I'm assuming this person was just driving around looking for a parking space) as I walked across the parking lot. I waited, then decided to walk around behind the car. As I headed toward the back, I noticed that the window was rolled down, and the driver had a camera in her hand. Then the next moment, the flash went off. The woman took a picture of me, then drove off.
The driver was a woman probably in her 40s. She was a causasian woman with blonde hair. When this happened, I was so shocked I didn't know how to react. I probably look really confused on her picture. I couldn't help wondering what I had done to make her do this. I kind of thought that she gave me a dirty look after she took the picture, but WHY????? A man had seen what happened and was surprised to see what happened.
I was very disturbed. Should I have followed her and confronted her? WHAT IF SHE TAKES MORE PICTURES??? It's totally harmless, but it's not a good feeling.
I thought again and again about what happened. I really don't think I did anything to instigate this incident, so it had to be something going on with her. I told my co-worker about it when I got back, and her answer was, "There are many frustrated bitches in LA." Was that it...??? Then why take a picture of me??? She could have gotten out of her car and cussed me out or started a fight. Somehow that seems more normal. I guess she's more passive-aggressive??
No comments:
Post a Comment