I took my roommate out for dinner for his birthday. His birthday was back in August...!!!!! I kept having to postpone it because of work and other things happening in my busy life. On our way back from Burbank, he recognized the guy that was driving next to us. He's one of the pool players that come to his tournament pretty regularly. What a small world...
Today was actually a very good day. One of the best days I had in a loooooooooooong time. I don't think I've been very happy lately. I've been having some disturbing dreams and have been irritated with pretty minor things. Worst of all, I'm playing very bad pool. My concentration and motivation is very low. I don't know what's going on.
Things went very well at work today. Actually, things were kind of unsure for a while until my co-worker was nice enough to call to let me know that things went very well later that night. I was very happy. Ok I know this makes no sense to you all but it does to me so thanks for understanding.
I had a good practice TKD, although I was irritated for in the beginning. This black belt girl that I was matched up with is terrible at holding paddles and really not a great kicker either, but she acts as if she's "all that." She tends to look around as if there isn't enough for her to do. During one of the drills, she even had the nerve to say, "This is really boring. We should really have a black belt class." I couldn't help feeling a little offended given that I'm not a black belt yet, and the only other color belt was an older guy who was wearing a purple belt. How rude! He was actually doing very well and I'd love to have him as a a partner than the bitter woman I was working with. She's got natural talent but she's got it all confused in her head. She has absolutely no control and she kept coming in too deep and kept getting close to accidentally hitting me (unless it was intentional haha). See what I mean? I'm irritated about little things and wasting energy. Anyways, I actually felt great kicking & punching today, though. I ripped through the paddles and I felt great!
1 comment:
dounika narusa~ ore mo shigoto kimatta koto dashi asobini kuru kai~?
Post a Comment