There were three exams I had to take: Class C (again - renewal), Commercial Driver's License (I forget exactly what it's called), and the Passenger Transport Endorsement test. Before going in today, I actually didn't know the difference between them, so I didn't study much for the Passenger Transport Endorsement!!
I checked in about 20 minutes before the scheduled time, and I sat down to wait for my number to be called. Then I recognized one of the women behind the counter. She didn't see me, and I decided not to bother her since DMV is always busy. Random poolplayer sighting...hi Lois...
My number was called relatively quickly. After doing some paperwork and getting my picture taken, I began the test. I started with the Class C test. Dang, those tests can be very tricky... Then I moved on to the CDL test. This one was relatively easy. The last one did not go very well.
I stood in line to wait for my test to be graded. The girl in front me was getting her Class C exam graded. She got many questions wrong...then the man told me to step back. Oops, sorry...Now, it was my turn. First, the Class C...whew, I barely passed!!! Then CDL. He marked a bunch of questions wrong toward the end. I had to point out to him that he was looking at the wrong column on the answer sheet. :( Then the last one...1...2...3...4...then 5...6..?? It looked like I got more than 4 wrong. If I remember correctly, I couldn't miss more than 4 to pass. The man didn't say anything. He quietly typed something into the computer, then told me to go stand in line on the other side of the room with my physical form. ?????
The woman asked me, did you pass? I don't know...he didn't say anything. The paper didn't say anything. She sent me back to the man who yells and tells me that it's in the computer. I was sent back to the woman again...The computer says I passed. ????????????
It looks like the man cut me some slack. When I told my coworkers what happened, they jokingly accused me of flirting with the examiner. Whatever. I passed!! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment