I'm supposed to be studying to get the permit for Class B (commercial vehicle) license. I don't feel like studying...I'm also waiting for a phone call. In the meantime, I'll post some gibberish...
Yesterday, I ended up spending $220 for new tires. D'oh!! Before I went to the tire shop, I found out that my black belt test is going to cost me $500. Ahhhhh!!!!!!
After the TKD class I went down the Japanese market, then stopped by Hard Times to check out the tournament. When I went up to the counter to buy some tea, this guy comes up to the counter...he stands about 5-6 feet away from me, and as he points at me he asks the tournament director, "Is she playing in the tournament!?" WTF? I can hear you loud and clear, you idiot... It must have been some weird tactic to strike up a conversation because he looked at me and went on with his dorky smile about how he was trying to check out my game but he hasn't seen me play yet. I thought about getting myself one of those pepper sprays.
No comments:
Post a Comment