My boss and one of my co-worker have known each other for over 10 years. Their personalities are very similar in that they like to do stupid things and be silly all the time. For example, just the other day, I saw the two of them trying to light a match with their teeth.......
One thing they like to do is to ask other staff what we think after they had their own discussion about a particular topic.
A while ago, they asked me if I would rather put the blade? (I guess more like a thin piece of plastic) of a bushwhacker against my thigh, or wear a leather glove and set firecrackers inside my hand? .......... I picked firecrackers with leather glove only because it sounded like there would not be any permanent damage. I forget what everyone else picked. My boss and the co-worker told me that they each have tried doing these. My co-worker tried the bushwhacker and my boss tried the firecrackers, both curious to see how much it would hurt.
This morning they asked me what I would pick as my last meal if I were on death row. I had a VERY hard time coming up with ONE meal. I told them that I would probably pick something Japanese. Someone else also said that she would pick some Authentic Philipino food. My co-worker said he would pick something very expensive. My boss....said that since he's dying anyway, he would eat something that would cause a lot of mess after he dies. ewwww.... but, what would that be???? The only thing he could think of was a gallon of hot sauce.
No comments:
Post a Comment