Monday, January 09, 2006

Astrology

I looked up some Astrology sites after talking to a friend about birthdays/zodiac signs. Here's an example.

I never was really into Astrology before, but when I looked it up online the other day, it was very entertaining. I remember that more often than not, guys usually ask what my sign is and they try to "figure me out." I thought it was actually quite accurate, with some room for error, of course.

Here are some lines from the description...

"They are often over-imaginative and prone to fantasy, sometimes trying to shape their lives to fit some romantic ideal." -I agree.

They are too easily influenced by those they love and admire, and swayed by the emotion of the moment. - So true...

Cancerians have a retentive memory, particularly for emotionally laden events which they can recall in detail for years afterwards. -this is also true.

They can serve in other departments of public affairs, especially those which involve looking after others, for example in any kind of service from welfare and nursing to catering...More common occupations which suit some subjects of Cancer are real estate broker, gardener and sailor - They also mentioned politician, which I disagree. I was never into politics.

LIKES - Hobbies, Romance, Children, Home and Country, Parties
-parties???

DISLIKES - Aggravating situations, Failure, Opposition, Being told what to do ;) , Advice (good or bad)
-My friend would argue tnat no one likes any of these things, but I guess these are the things that Cancers have a difficult time dealing with...

The problem & solution section was very interesting and I think I learned something about myself.

I guess Astrology is entertaining more than anything...I read other sections and it was just so funny seeing how it fits some of the people I know.

Other sites listed other signs that Cancers would get along with/not get along with. My best match (male) is a Scorpio. Hmmm... ;)

No comments: