Saturday, January 07, 2006

Magic Mountain


The final rec outing for the winter break (work) was a trip to the Six Flags Magic Mountain :) I think the last time I went on a roller coaster is about 4 years ago. I was excited but I was also feeling a little weird about it. I thought maybe I'd get too scared. hehehe

The first ride the kids chose was a Goliath. I'm not into the big drops so I passed on this one. There were a couple kids who didn't want to go on big rides...so while we waited, they went on less intimidating rides, like the big swings. Then they took me with them and my first ride of the day was the GRANNY GRAND PRIX. How sad...I literally didn't even have to steer. I just sat there as the car went along the tracks by itself.

Then I went on a few rides, but the most exciting one for me today was the Dejavu. Too bad I didn't get to go on some of the newest rides like the X. We ran out of time so I had to pass :( It was sooo nice to be there when it was not crowded at all. I remember waiting in line for over 2 hours to go on the popular rides. I had a good time.

No comments: