
I went to the movies for the first time since last summer!!! In the movie, Bruce Willis' character is a cop transporting a witness to the courthouse, and the police come after him trying to prevent them from getting there. It wasn't like his other movies, but I was told that this movie was just like one of Clint Eastwood's movies about a female witness.
The movie wasn't bad, but not all that great either. I was kinda confused throughout the movie, but it wasn't all that complicated...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the World Baseball Classic has been going on for a while. I haven't had a chance to watch any of the games, but I've been hearing about it, and some of it sounded controvercial (or it seems that way coming from the perspective of Japanese fans?). Anyways, I'm sure the Japanese fans were all desperately wanting Japan to beat Korea (especially after all the dead balls? from what I've heard) in the semifinals and their wish came true. In any case, it's nice to see countries like Japan and Korea doing so well in an international event like this.
I'm glad that they didn't pull the same BS they do in the little league world series where the best team from the international teams play the US team for the WORLD title. It's Japan and Cuba in the finals tomorrow...so similar to the little league. hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment