Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Taking a cat for a walk??

I couldn't make it in time for my TKD class yesterday, so I jogged on the tracks at LA High School. There were a lot of people from the neighborhood playing soccer, walking, and running. It was kinda fun being out there.

On my way home, I saw a woman walking her dog. The dog was running around wild, exploring in the neighbor's yard. I saw a cat sitting next to the woman patiently. Every time the woman took a few steps forward, the cat went with her. The woman looked back to see if the dog was coming with her, but he was still kinda all over the place. The cat on the other hand was very good about keeping pace with her. When she stopped, the cat stopped, too. When she walked, the cat went, too!!! I've never seen this in my life. I've tried taking my cat out for a walk years ago (with a leash) but he would find a spot and chill. When I pull on the leash to get him to walk, he refused. I wonder how the woman taught her cat??

No comments: