One of the kids started a new medication and I'm responsible for checking in with him to see how it's working and whether there are any side effects. I asked him this morning and at first he said there was really no difference. Then he took it back and claimed that THERE WAS STATIC ELECTRICITY ON HIS FINGERTIPS when he was clapping earlier.
I over heard him talking to his teacher about his psychiatrist. He said that the psychiatrist was weird and he couldn't stop looking at his droopy eyes. He also told her that HE WAS HITTING ON ME. The teacher then told him that HE SOUNDS REALLY UGLY.
The other day I was watching him eat during snacktime and he was telling everyone that the crackers taste better WHEN YOU EAT THEM LIKE A CHIPMONK. He even demonstrated for everyone and he was dead serious.
Another kid came in with a bunch of medication and I asked him if he knows what each one does for him. He seemed withdrawn and depressed, and could barely talk loud enough for me to hear. Sure enough, he told me the first one was an antidepressant. THE 2ND ONE WAS FOR HIS AGGRESSION.
No comments:
Post a Comment