Monday, June 05, 2006

Seven

This afternoon at approximately 2 PM, I got a text message. The number of the sender was not displayed, and all it said on the message was "seven."

How creepy is that!?!? I showed it to my coworker who told me that she got a strange message earlier that day from an unfamiliar number that said "Are you busy tonight?" What is up with these people??

Anyhoo, I was totally busy this afternoon at work so I totally forgot about these messages until around 6 PM when two more messages came in. The first one said, "(%00)Look for the guy with the purple shirt." The 2nd one said, "(%00)Shake his hands and tell him 'seven.'"

Several questions pop up to my head. First off, what guy wears purple?? I mean, I think it's pretty rare. Maybe a light purple shirt with a nice tie or something like that. Could it be dark purple?? T shirt or dress shirt?

Also, does "(%00)" mean anything?

My last question is, why would I (or whoever the message was meant for) shake some guy's hand and say "seven?" Seven what??

Seven...days? Like the movie "Ring?" Am I going to die in seven days? I didn't see no creepy video tape.

Seven...dollars? My lunch was $7 today w/o tax or tip.
Seven...years? My co-worker and I were talking about our metabolism changing every 7 years.
Seven...people? Dwarfs???
Seven...seas? Huh?
Seven...sins? I'm not religious.
Seven...ball? I'm giving this guy the 7 ball? Hell no.
Seven...inches? feet? pounds?
Seven...seven...seven...

Any other ideas?

No comments: