Thursday, June 22, 2006

World Cup

I actually got to see part of Japan vs. Brazil match today at the Beverly Center. I started watching about 20 minutes into the first half. It didn't look good... The Brazilians were definitely dominating the game. I could tell that the Japanese team would get tired considering how much defense they had to play.

I went to browse some clothes for the graduation tomorrow and found out that Japan actually scored the first goal and was 1-0 when I returned. That only lasted briefly when Ronaldo scored on them literally 20 seconds into the stoppage time. I had a feeling this was going to happen...

When I got to work I got on the computer and found out that Brazil was leading by 2 points!! Then later by 3 points. The miracle we all (well, maybe just me) hoped for didn't happen (;_;) I saw the picture of Hide in tears on the ground. awwwww...

I didn't get to watch much of it but I still had fun. I don't know who to root for now...I guess Korea?

No comments: