Friday, April 27, 2007

Tofu

It's been so busy at work that I haven't had time to order or pick up lunch/dinner. I started taking food to work that I can eat easily without having to cook, e.g. fruit, crackers, etc. For some reason, I decided to eat Tofu this week.

I just put it in a bowl (chilled), poured soy sauce and ate it with a spoon. Mmm!!! I guess it's a Japanese thing (it's called hiya yakko) so some of my coworkers thought it's really weird. It's also good with green onions, ginger, bonito flakes, etc. The tofu reminded my boss of Spam carving contest he had years ago. He lost so he had to eat two blocks of spam. Ewwwwww! I'd rather eat Tofu but I don't think he was up for the challenge.

Before I knew it, I had eaten the whole thing. I repeated this for two days already. It's only 200 calories but it feels really heavy on the stomach. Imagine a whole block of tofu in your stomach...wow.

No comments: