Monday, June 30, 2008

Garlic Fertility God

I've been to The Stinking Rose a couple of times. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. It's yummy! but you'll stink big time.

I don't know what the mens room looks like, but there is this freaky looking thing in the ladies room.



My camera phone is not equipped with flash function so this is the best I could do.

On the sign, it says,

GARLIC FERTILITY GOD - IF THIS CHAIR IS COMFORTABLE, YOU ARE PREGNANT

I actually got really scared looking at it. Forget being pregnant...it looks like it'll eat you if you sit on it. I got kind of curious so I decided to give it a try.

It wasn't comfortable. I guess I'm not pregnant. Yay?

It was uncomfortable because that big face gets in my way. I could only sit on the edge of it.

Maybe it's comfortable for pregnant women to sit that way??

No comments: