Earlier this week, I met with a client for an individual session because she missed her class on Saturday. The topic of the class was stress management. Since there was no one else there, she and I sat and talked 1 on 1 about it. She shared about her stressful weekend and told me that what helped her sitting down with her aunt and talking over milk & cookies. Normally, she said, her aunt would have brought a big bottle of wine and gotten drunk together. Perhaps because she knew of her drug abuse problems, her aunt brought home-baked cookies and milk.
Awwwww....The story made me warm & fuzzy.
Then she told me it was actually strawberry milk. Strawberry milk & cookies?
Ewwwww...
She decided that she will bring milk & cookies on her last day of class to celebrate completion of the 20 week class. Hope it's not strawberry milk.
2 comments:
Strawberry Milk is awesome. But.. I can't drink or eat dairy products without a serious stomachache later, unless I take a lactase supplement (the enzyme that breaks down lactose).
I don't know...strawberry milk and cookies just don't sound good together for me.
Post a Comment