Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funky Dreams

Dream 1, Scene 1

I'm talking to someone I've never met in my life (a man?) and we're talking about me being pregnant. I'm not exactly comfortable with the news and I'm wondering why I'm finding out for the first time when I'm already pregnant for 6 months.

Dream 1, Scene 2

I'm aapparently living with my brother in an apartment, maybe with few other people. We're getting ready to go to school (college, supposedly) in Long Beach (no idea why it's in Long Beach) and we're looking for our textbooks or something like that. We can't find it and we're running late, so my brother decides not to go. I go by myself anyways.

Dream 1, Scene 3

Some girl I've never met is telling me we should go to lunch at some restaurant. When she tells me which restaurant it is, an image of a fried chicken pops up in my head. Not just any fried chicken, but it looks like an entire chicken was deep fried and I'm thinking of its head. Very freaky image. then I tell her, "Since we're heading that way, I should go return these clothes," and I start pulling out a shirt, a pair of jeans, etc. The clothes are obviouly men's clothes, sort of like Sean John type style.

Dream 2, Scene 1

I'm in a hotel room by myself and it's raining outside. I call up a client (a real client) and I'm apologizing to him for calling but explaining that I just wanted to see how he's doing. I see an image of him telling me it's ok.

Dream 2, Scene 2

I'm standing behind bleachers in a gym and it sounds like there is some kind of a sports event or a school play or something like that. I'm talking (to myself?) and the microphone picks up what I'm saying. I go to the audience and I ask if they heard everything I said, and they tell me, "No, just you laughing."

Dream 2, Scene 3

I'm outside in what looks like a playground but I see only adults. Really big open space and everyone is out and about. I'm talking to a guy (don't know him. long hair?) but I don't know what it's aboug. I walk toward a building and go inside and it's all concrete. I see some people and I say something like I'm looking for someone. Then I'm inside a mall and I return a box to a guy who's standing outside a store but there's some kind of a musical or computer set up around him.

Dream 2, Scene 3

I'm pregnant again and I have a baby. My mother and brother are there with me, and I feel like my dad was there, too. I'm holding the baby girl (I kind of remember raising her arms going "yay!") and then I realize I don't recall going through labor. Then somehow the baby is back inside me and I'm walking outside at night with my brother to go give birth. I don't arrive at a hospital, though. It looks like a bathroom and I give birth in a bathtub full of water. Then the water is so high up that it's reaching my mouth/nose. I hold up the baby above water and ask my mother to drain some of the water, and she does.

2 comments:

Byronism said...

WOW. I want some of what you took!!

Hiroko said...

Why, you want to give birth!?