This morning I went to Starbucks to get some (decaf) coffee.
Since it's close to Christmas, Starbucks has some seasonal? drinks. I decided to try this weird hot apple juice type thingy.
As I walked back to my car, I saw two police motorcycles parked in the parking lot. Hmm, were they parked next to me?
I get inside and notice that the floor mat is folded up. Hmm, it wasn't like that when it left...and why does it look so old and worn out???? I looked to my right and I noticed an unfamiliar black bag in the passenger's seat. Hmm, that's not mine.
I finally got out of the car. I looked to the left and there's my car two spaces down!!! I guess I was sitting inside someone else's car that happens to be the same model and color. but how did I get in??? I actually tried to see if I could lock it but only my car made a sound.
A woman walked by and I asked her if it's hear car, and it was. I apologized to her and told her what happened. She said it's happened to her before and was totally fine with it. I guess she doesn't lock her car or take her bag with her when she leaves???
At least I wasn't going crazy. It felt like a really bad dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment