Very strange dream from a few days ago...
I'm in Japan walking in a busy train station. I've never been there but it's supposed to be a familiar place. I'm walking down these stairs under a bridge and notice a man standing. It's my dad and he's drunk.
I walk up to him and he's acting all weird. He looks a little younger, too. I think we're trying to talk but he doesn't make sense. He moves like one of those drunken fighters (?) and next thing I know, he punches me in the face!!!! I'm dreaming, so I don't feel any pain of course, but I pause and think to myself, did he just hit me??
Then I woke up.
I look this up on my favorite dream website. Having a dream about your father/mother often times is some kind of a warning that someone close to you is concerned about you. Being punched symbolizes being able to balance the opposing emotions (e.g. love vs. hate).
Um...ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment